BondiGroup is pleased to recommend Backblaze for
secure, affordable and reliable online backup.
Why Online Backup?
– To safeguard against the unexpected loss of your data
– Backblaze will back up everything on your computer except operating systems, apps and temporary files
– Backup begins as soon as you are connected to the internet
– Your data will be securely encrypted
– External drives connected to your computer can be backed up also
Data Loss is More Common Than You Think
It’s not a question of will you lose your data – it’s when. Whether it’s a fire, flood or the more common hard-drive failure, laptop theft or coffee spill, your Mac will eventually lose your photos, music, and documents.
Backblaze backs up everything on your computer except your operating system, applications, and temporary files.
Whether directly connected, or over WiFi, If you are connected to the Internet, you are backing up.
Files change and Backblaze backs them up. By default, Backblaze simply backs up all the time so you don’t have to remember. But if you wish, you can schedule Backblaze to backup at a convenient time.
Your data is encrypted on your computer, sent over an encrypted connection, and stored encrypted. Want more security? You can add your own passphrase for another layer of privacy.
Backup External Drives
Use a USB or Firewire-connected drive for additional storage or backups? Backblaze will backup those too.